Nylon Flag For Winter
The 3x5 Winter season flag is a decorative flag that is typically hung outside a home or business to celebrate the season of Halloween. This type of flag is made of nylon material, which is a synthetic fiber that is lightweight, durable, and resistant to moisture and fading. The flag features a vibrant design and other Winter imagery, making it a fun and addition to your home or garden. Hang it from a flag pole, or display it indoors or outdoors on a wall or window. No matter where you choose to display it, this flag is sure to bring a touch of Winter to your home!
- Sewn Stripes, Embroidered Stars
- Brass Grommets
- Fast Drying 200-denier nylon
- Treated to resist fading
- Finished with a white poly-cotton header
- Made in the USA
American Flag Size to Pole Length:
|Flagpole Length||Maximum Flag Size|
|20'||3' x 5'|
|25'||4' x 6'|
|30'||5' x 8'|
|35'||6' x 10'|
|40'||8' x 12'|
|50'||10' x 15'|
|60'||12' x 18'|
|70'||15' x 25'|
|80'||20' x 30'|
The “Flag Code” includes instruction and rules on such topics as the display and use of the flag by civilians, time and occasions for display, position and manner of display, and how to show respect for the American flag.
Notes for flag care:
Exposing your flag to rain, wind, snow or high winds will shorten the life of your flag considerably. If you leave your flag exposed to the elements, it will greatly reduce the life of your flag.
We recommend that you hand-wash your flag with mild soap, rinse thoroughly and air dry. You can also use a dry cleaning service.
Winter is one of the four seasons that occurs in temperate climates, typically between the months of December and March. It is the coldest season of the year, with short, dark days and low temperatures.
During winter, the sun is at its lowest point in the sky, causing the days to become shorter and the temperature to drop. Many areas experience snow and ice during the winter months, and the natural world becomes dormant, with trees and plants losing their leaves and many animals entering a state of hibernation.
Despite the colder weather, winter can be a beautiful and enjoyable time of year. Many people enjoy winter sports such as skiing, skating, and ice hockey, and the holiday season, with celebrations such as Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year's Eve, adds a festive atmosphere to the season.
Overall, winter is a time of rest and reflection, as people huddle indoors to stay warm and cozy. It is also a time of celebration and joy, as people come together to mark the end of one year and the start of a new one.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.