35' Tapered Nautical Aluminum Flagpole
This commercial grade 35' nautical flagpole is made of high-quality spun aluminum and features a single shaft with a yardarm. The yardarm is attached with ropes cleated to three different points near the base for a secure lock on the pole. We also provide swivel flags with snaps that can be easily added to fly off of the yard arm looking beautiful under your main flag.
The kit includes all you need to make your waterfront flagpole complete, even a FREE 5' x 8' American flag! With the galvanized sleeve steel foundation this pole will be locked into place in any type of weather and is made to withstand the storms near bodies of water.
Lastly, all of our flags and commercial flagpoles are 100% made in the United States!
- 5' x 8' Nylon Flag
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
- Aluminum Single Revolving Truck Assembly
- Truck Assembly Aluminum Pulley
- 9' 6" Aluminum yardarm with pulleys & mounting hardware
- Complete External Halyard Assembly
- Three #10 Polypropylene Rope Halyards
- 6 Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Swivel Snap Hooks
- 6 Neoprene Snap Hook Covers
- Three 9" Heavy-Duty Aluminum Cleats
- Spun Aluminum Flash Collar
- Galvanized 16-Gauge Steel Ground Sleeve
- Steel Grounding Spike
1 Year Limited
Do you have requirements that do not match these specifications? Please allow us to quote your specific requirements:
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- *Individual flag purchases are heavily delayed - please be ready to wait 6 to 8 weeks for individual flags*
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Perfecto. Good price, delivered as promised, easy assembly.