21-Foot Residential Telescoping Flagpole
This residential Telescoping Aluminum Flagpole is one of the best flag out there. Our telescoping flagpoles are all 100% made in the United States!
With a 5-year warranty, you can have the satisfaction that you have been looking for. They come with everything you need to easily install this flagpole as well as the ability to fly one or two flags.
If you would like to fly two flags at once, this pole comes with four stainless steel clips making it super easy to fly two flags at once! This 20’ telescoping flagpole will look great in front of any house, ranch, or smaller building where you would prefer to best display your flags.
No Drop Posi-Lock dual-locking system. This prevents the pole from collapsing until you want to bring down the flag. Made with aircraft 16-gauge aluminum, this flagpole can withstand winds up to 70 mph. Whether you are in a high wind area, or the base of the foothills this flagpole can hold its own. Telescoping flagpoles use no rope or halyard and have a no-wrap swivel system, so there is no need to worry about any knots or tangles. They are easy to set up and maintain! Take a look at the various residential flagpoles Liberty Flagpoles offers, such as our 17-foot or 21-foot flagpoles today.
- 2.5 x 4 Nylon Flag
- (2) Sets of 2 Stainless Steel Clips
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
- Ground Sleeve
- Easy Install Instructions & Flag Etiquette Pamphlet
- No-Wrap Swivel System
- 16 Gauge Aluminum
- Bottom Diameter is 2.25" on the 17' & 2.5" on the 21'
- Top Diameter is 1.75"
- Available to ship from the warehouse within 3 days
- Shipping measurements are 84"x7"x4"
- The shipping weight is 12lbs. for the 17' & 14 lbs. for the 21'
- Ground Sleeve Dimensions: Inside - 17' is 2 1/4" the 21' is 2-1/2”
- Ground Sleeve Dimensions: Outside 17' is 2 6/16" the 21' is 2-10/16”
5 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can two flags be flown at the same time?
Yes, all of our flagpoles include 4 stainless steel clips allowing you to fly one or two flags at the same time. We recommend using a 2'x3' flag for the additional flag.
Can I fly three flags simultaneously?
We do not recommend you fly a third flag on this pole.
How strong of wind can your 21' resident aluminum withstand?
Our 21' telescoping flagpole is made of aircraft 16-gauge aluminum. They will withstand over 70 mph winds, although we recommend bringing the flag down whenever the wind speeds reach 40 mph to reduce wear and tear on your flag. The pole can be easily be lowered and raised by a single person in under 15 seconds.
Can I fly a flag at half-mast?
Yes, use the bottom clips included with the flag. Those will hold the flag several feet below the top of the pole.
Can I fly a 6x10 flag on the 21' telescoping pole?
Yes, you will be able to fly one 6x10 flag on the 21' pole.
What is the above-ground measurement for this flagpole?
The above-ground measurement is 21'.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- American Flag
- flag pole
I bought my flagpole 3 years ago moved once took it with me it was easy to reinstall now it has it's 4 by 6 American Flag and a 4 by 6 at Mia / POW The flag Pole stands tall and straight even with 60 to 70 miles per gallon of winds very impressed and would buy another And I recommend anyone else to buy this poll
Excellent product so why go cheap on the "crown"
The "free" gold ball for the top of my flagpole was crushed. No surprise considering the cheap material that was used to make it. The rest of the pole was of excellent quality, easy to install and it looks great with my American and USAF flags attached to it!!