American Standard Heavy Duty Telescoping Flagpole with a Lifetime Warranty
Introducing our industry best, heavy duty telescoping flagpole, the American Standard Telescoping Flagpole by Liberty Flagpoles - the perfect solution for displaying your patriotism. As a veteran-owned company, we are proud to manufacture this product right here in the USA. Our heavy-duty telescoping poles are built to withstand winds up to 95 mph, ensuring your flags fly high and proud. This improved version comes with a patented interlocking mechanism, a lifetime warranty, and more options - all at a better price! It includes everything you need and ships free, all made in America, and brought to you by Liberty Flagpoles.
The American Standard Telescoping Flagpole kit comes complete with all the pieces you will need for a successful installation, including the pre-assembled flagpole, a premium nylon US flag with sewn stars, gold ball topper, ground sleeve, and hardware to fly two flags. The anodized aluminum tubes will not rust, scratch, or chip, making maintenance a breeze. This durable aluminum flagpole is built to last. Stand proud with the American Standard Telescoping Flagpole.
Our 20' & 25' models work with all HD Telescoping Flagpole & Titan Telescoping Flagpole accessories
Finish Options (PLEASE NOTE LIGHT BRONZE IS NO LONGER CARRIED)
Best Telescoping Flagpole
Our patented interlocking sleeve mechanism is a game changer in the flagpole industry. It makes extending and retracting the pole a breeze, while providing extreme joint stability. The swivel ring clips allow flags to fly freely 360 degrees, reducing flag wrapping or tangling.
The American Standard Telescoping Flagpole is available in 15’, 20’ and 25’ heights and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you want to fly a 3’x5’ flag at 15’, or a 4’x6’ flag at 20’ or 25’, we have you covered. The base of the 15’ pole is 2.5” with a 14-gauge wall thickness and has 3 sections. The 20’ & 25’ poles are 3” with a 12-gauge wall thickness and have 4 sections instead of 5 all providing a stronger and more secure flagpole. Choose from silver or very dark bronze finishes to match your style.
Say goodbye to the headaches of traditional flagpoles and enjoy the ease of use, mobility and strength of the American Standard Telescoping Flagpole by Liberty Flagpoles. Buy now and proudly display your flags!
Strongest Telescoping Flagpole by Comparison
- Made in the USA
- 20’ & 25’ heavy-duty telescoping flagpole comes with 4 sections and 3 joints & less joints means less weak spots
- Includes premium nylon US flag with sewn stars and reinforced box stitching
- Gold ball topper and ground sleeve (ABS plastic) included in every kit
- High-strength 6105-T5 anodized aluminum tubes for durability
- 12 Gauge on 20' & 25'
- Patented interlocking sleeve mechanism for easy operation and extreme joint stability
- Swivel ring clips to fly 2 flags freely and reduce wrapping or tangling
- Preassembled and ready to use
- Can withstand winds up to 95 mph (for 20’ & 25’ poles)
- Flexibility to take the pole with you or remove it during extreme weather
- Limited Lifetime warranty* on flagpole
- Available in Silver, and Very Dark Bronze/Black colors.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BLACK FINISH CAN APPEAR TO BE A VERY DARK BRONZE COLOR. ALL VARIANCES WILL BE WITHIN THE INDUSTRY STANDARD.
Telescoping Product Specification
- Made in the USA
- Comes w/ Heavy Duty Properly Sized Nylon Flag; Polyester flag upgrade available and will ship separately.
- 3" Gold Aluminum Ball Topper
- Heavy-Duty Harness Rings
- Fly 2 Flags at Once
- PVC Ground Sleeve
- Anodized Aluminum
- Available to ship within 1-2 days from warehouse
- Lifetime Limited Warranty*
Frequently Asked Questions:
What's the difference between this telescoping pole and other telescoping poles?
Our commercial telescoping poles have a larger 3" base diameter, utilize thicker aluminum, come with a larger 4x6 U.S. nylon flag, and a limited lifetime warranty.
Can I fly two flags simultaneously?
Yes, all of our flagpoles can fly one or two flags at the same time. For this flagpole, we recommend a 3'x5' flag for the additional flag.
Can I fly three flags simultaneously?
We do not recommend you fly a third flag on this pole. If you must temporarily fly a third flag, we recommend that you double hook the bottom clip and use a very loose zip tie to accommodate the bottom grommet for the third flag.
What is the height of the pole when it's fully collapsed?
The total collapsed height of the 25' telescoping flag pole is 8'8".
How can I fly my flag at half staff?
No additional parts are required to fly the US flag at half staff. You are only able to fly one flag. The US flag top grommet is moved to the second swivel ring second clip. The bottom grommet is clipped on the third swivel ring clip.
Telescoping Flagpole Installation Instructions
*Limited Lifetime warranty is for flagpole only (does not include any additional parts)
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $479 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- flag pole
Heavy Duty Residential Flagpole
It was “easy” to install. The hole that needed to be dug was 24 inches deep. Fortunately the ground was easy digging. Then concreting the insert was not difficult. We needed 3 60 pound bags. Of course that was heavy. The pole was raised ceremoniously by my husband and son while we the family watched in our folding chairs. The pole was a decent system that you lift and turn. We used 2 flags and the wind has swayed the pole slightly but it’s rated at 95 mph. I hope it never gets tested. Arrived in good condition. Would buy again.
Well made product. Hardest part of install is digging the hole! The telescoping works great, took me a second to realize there are little arrows on pole helping you orient the loving pins. And the beautiful include 4x6 flag is a nice touch! Prospective buyers, get the light and the bottom collar also. On real windy days the pole will flex when at full height, but it’s strength is in that flex I believe. A great made in the USA product.