20FT Aluminum Flagpole Kit
The Admiral series sectional flagpole is a top-of-the-line choice for flying your flag. This flagpole features our 360 degree "No Wrap" swivel and button system, which allows your flag to fly freely without tangling or wrapping around the pole. The anodized (320 grit polish) aluminum finish gives the flagpole a smooth, textured brush finish and removes any scratches or imperfections from the surface. The polycarbonate swivels won't yellow in the sun and allow you to fly two flags without a rope.
Made from durable 16 gauge aluminum, this flagpole is 2" in outside diameter and has five 56" sections that assemble seamlessly. The swaging on the Admiral pole is a full 1.5" deeper than most sectional poles, adding extra strength and durability in tough weather conditions. The flagpole comes with an in-ground sleeve and is de-burred for safety.
The Admiral kit includes everything you need to get started, including five 56" sections, the installed 360 degree No Wrap Swivel System, a hardware kit with stainless steel clips and instructions, a gold anodized aluminum ball, a ground sleeve, and a 3'x5' nylon sewn American flag. All Admiral flagpoles come with a warranty with proof of purchase and are made with 100% American craftsmanship. Order yours today and fly your flag with pride!
Made in the U.S.A.
- 3 x 5 Embroidered Nylon Flag
- Brass Grommets
- Gold Aluminium Ball Top
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Pole
- Reinforced Halyard Rope
- 18 PVC Ground Sleeve
- 2 Cast Aluminium Truck
- 2 Diameter
- 1 Snap Hook
- Nylon Pulley
- Warranty 1 Year Limited
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can two flags be flown at the same time?
Yes, you may fly one or two flags.
Can you create a smaller flagpole by taking out one of the sections?
Yes, you can either leave a section out to create any height you like.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $479 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- front yard
I absolutely love Liberty Flagpoles! My husband and I purchased one and later sold our house. The buyer asked if we could leave the flagpole. Of course we did! We bought it because we wanted Old Glory to fly there!! Within a week of being in our new home our new flagpole was placed in the ground. These poles are of excellent quality. I would recommend them to anyone in need of one!