Vermont State Flag
Vermont Flag Available in Nylon or Poly
Vermont: Montpelier is the Capital of Vermont
Vermont is often referred to as the "Green Mountain State"
The Vermont Flag features heavy duty brass grommets and durable canvas heading.
Our high grade 200 denier nylon Vermont State Flag is made of long lasting durable nylon. This flag flies well in a slight breeze and is sturdy enough to last. This is our most popular flag material.
Our Heavy Duty Poly-Max Vermont State Flag is a commercial grade flag. It is our long lasting material available and is the flag you need in high wind areas. The added weight of this flag means it does not move as much in a slight breeze but its durability is below none. Use this flag for your commercial application or if you want the heavier weighted flag.
History of the Vermont State Flag
Vermont's first state flag, which became official in 1804, was used for general purposes and for the state militia, according to the law of October 31, 1803. It had 17 white stars in its blue canton and 17 stripes, corresponding to the number of states in the Union at the time of the flag’s adoption; the name of the state was emblazoned on its top stripe. It was the first state flag in the country adopted for purposes other than maritime or military use. The second Vermont state flag was adopted in 1837. It showed the state seal on a white star in a blue canton; the remainder of the flag was composed of 13 red and white horizontal stripes. In 1923, Vermont chose the current flag, which resembles half of U.S. state flags in having a state emblem in the centre of a blue field. It incorporates the 1821 Vermont coat of arms, based on the state seal; the arms show a pastoral scene with the green mountains in the background, a large pine tree in the foreground, wheat sheaves, and a cow. The inscription “Freedom and unity,” the word “Vermont,” a wreath, and the head of a deer as the crest complete the design.
Read more about the Vermont State Flag at the Vermont History Explorer.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $479 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.