Utah State Flag
Utah Flag Available in Nylon or Poly
Utah: Salt Lake City is the Capital of Utah
Utah is often referred to as the "Beehive State"
The Utah Flag features heavy duty brass grommets and durable canvas heading.
Our high grade 200 denier nylon Utah State Flag is made of long lasting durable nylon. This flag flies well in a slight breeze and is sturdy enough to last. This is our most popular flag material.
Our Heavy Duty Poly-Max Utah State Flag is a commercial grade flag. It is our long lasting material available and is the flag you need in high wind areas. The added weight of this flag means it does not move as much in a slight breeze but its durability is below none. Use this flag for your commercial application or if you want the heavier weighted flag.
History of the Utah State Flag
The original design of the Utah state flag has origins dating back to the early 20th century. In May 1903, the governor of Utah asked members of the Daughters of the American Revolution to create a design for the state’s official flag. The finished design consisted of the state’s original seal affixed with the year “1896” against a blue field. The year 1896, of course, is significant to Utah because that’s when the state’s original seal was designed. The third and current design of the Utah state flag was adopted in 2011. It was essentially the same as the second design, but with an altered seal. In the second design, the official seal didn’t have the proper position for the year “1847.” Rather than being positioned within the shield itself, it was positioned directly over the year “1896.” Lawmakers discovered this error, and in 2011, adopted a new design that featured the correct seal.
Read more about the Utah State Flag at the Utah State More than a Flag website.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.