Rhode Island State Flag
Rhode Island Flag Available in Nylon or Poly
Rhode Island: Providence is the Capital of Rhode Island
Rhode Island is often referred to as the "Ocean State"
The Rhode Island Flag features heavy duty brass grommets and durable canvas heading.
Our high grade 200 denier nylon Rhode Island State Flag is made of long lasting durable nylon. This flag flies well in a slight breeze and is sturdy enough to last. This is our most popular flag material.
Our Heavy Duty Poly-Max Rhode Island State Flag is a commercial grade flag. It is our long lasting material available and is the flag you need in high wind areas. The added weight of this flag means it does not move as much in a slight breeze but its durability is below none. Use this flag for your commercial application or if you want the heavier weighted flag.
History of the Rhode Island State Flag
The Rhode Island adopted its colonial seal in 1647, and in 1664 it added the motto “Hope.” Those symbols were used on military flags by the time of the American Revolutionary War, and Rhode Island ships may have used a simplified anchor flag by the early 19th century.Rhode Island’s first nonmilitary state flag was adopted on March 30, 1877. Its white background corresponded to the facings on state militia uniforms worn during the Revolution. The flag’s anchor and motto were represented in Rococo style and encircled by blue stars corresponding to the number of states in the Union. On February 1, 1882, that flag was replaced by a simpler design—a blue field with a yellow anchor surrounded by a ring of 13 yellow stars, corresponding to the rank of the state among those ratifying the Constitution . On May 19, 1897, the current flag was substituted.
Read more about the Rhode Island State Flag at the Rhode Island Government website.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.