Oklahoma State Flag
Oklahoma Flag Available in Nylon or Poly
Oklahoma: Oklahoma City is the Capital of Oklahoma
Oklahoma is often referred to as the "The Sooner State"
The Oklahoma Flag features heavy duty brass grommets and durable canvas heading.
Our high grade 200 denier nylon Oklahoma State Flag is made of long lasting durable nylon. This flag flies well in a slight breeze and is sturdy enough to last. This is our most popular flag material.
Our Heavy Duty Poly-Max Oklahoma State Flag is a commercial grade flag. It is our long lasting material available and is the flag you need in high wind areas. The added weight of this flag means it does not move as much in a slight breeze but its durability is below none. Use this flag for your commercial application or if you want the heavier weighted flag.
History of the Oklahoma State Flag
Oklahoma adopted its first state flag in 1911. The red background of the flag referred to the Native American population. A new flag was adopted in 1925. It consisted of a blue field bearing the traditional bison-hide shield of the Osage Indians. Louise Funk Fluke was the designer of the flag. The blue background of Fluke’s design symbolized loyalty and devotion, and the shield suggested the defense of the state. The shield bore small crosses, which stood for stars (as is common in Native American art), and the olive branch and calumet were included as emblems of peace for whites and Native Americans, respectively. On May 9, 1941, the name of the state was added to the background of the original flag.
Read more about the history of the Oklahoma State Flag at the Official Oklahoma website.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.