United States Coast Guard Flag:
Our United States Coast Guard Flags come available in many different size options and we also carry a Poly-Max version of the 3' x 5' flag.
Nylon flags: Durable, UV resistant, and the most popular choice we have among all of our flag materials. The 200 denier nylon Coast Guard Flag will sway in a light breeze, and be a durable long lasting option.
Poly-Max: This is our longest lasting material available. It is heavy duty and commercial grade, and it shines best in high wind areas. The heavier grade material means it will not sway as much as the nylon is a light breeze but this flag was built to last. If you are looking for a heavy weighted look or need a flag for commercial application or high winds, than this is your flag.
- All flags come with durable brass grommets
- Heavy Duty white canvas header
History of the United States Coast Guard Flag:
The Coast Guard Standard
The origins of the Coast Guard standard are very obscure. It may have evolved from an early jack. At least one contemporary painting supports this theory. In an 1840 painting, the Revenue cutter Alexander Hamilton flies a flag very similar to today's Coast Guard standard as a jack. This flag, like the union jack, which is the upper corner of the United States flag, appears to be the canton or upper corner of the Revenue cutter ensign.
An illustration in 1917 shows the Coast Guard standard as a white flag with a blue eagle and 13 stars in a semi-circle surrounding it. At a later date, the words, "United States Coast Guard-- SemperParatus" were added.
After 1950, the semi-circle of stars was changed to the circle containing 13 stars. The Coast Guard standard is used during parades and ceremonies and is adorned by our 34 battle streamers. We are unique to the other services for we have two official flags, the Coast Guard standard and the Coast Guard ensign.
Please read the full history at the Military.com website
Or learn more at the Wikipedia page:
Coast Guard Flag United States Coast Guard:
The United States Coast Guard was founded in 1790 by Alexander Hamilton. The Coast Guard's motto is "Semper Paratus".
The Coast Guard Flags are made of Nylon, and are made in the USA featuring a canvas heading.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.