Nylon American Flag
Our Fully stitched nylon flags are the highest quality, most durable available anywhere! All of our flags are 100% manufactured in the United States.
- Sewn Stripes, Embroidered Stars
- Brass Grommets
- 3' x 5' and 4' x 6' receommended for 18' to 20' flagpoles
- 5' x 8' and 6' x 10' receommended for 25' to 35' flagpoles
- 8' x 12' recommended for 40' to 50' flagpoles
- 10' x 15' recommended for 60' to 70' flagpoles
- Made in the USA
How long will my flag last:
There is no exact answer to that question. The U.S. Government generally expects a flag to last approximately 90 days based on daily usage from sunrise to sunset - but not during periods of inclement weather. Tests have shown that in some cases a flag flown 24 hours a day will last only one-fourth as long as one flown during daylight hours only. The major enemies of a flag are the wind and sun. Neither you nor we can control the weather, but you can take care of your flag and lengthen its life.
#1. Occasional washing in warm mild detergent water will prevent dirt and pollutants from attacking the fabric.
#2. Have your flag repaired at the first sign of fraying.
Our flags are manufactured to give maximum service in return for reasonable care. No two flags wear the same. Because weather conditions vary, most flags flown 24 hours a day 7 days a week will need to be replaced two or three times a year. The best way to stretch your "flag dollars" is to have three flags: one flying, one in the wash, and a clean one in reserve for special occasions.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.