North Dakota State Flag
North Dakota Flag Available in Nylon or Poly
North Dakota: Bismarck is the Capital of North Dakota.
North Dakota is often referred to as the "Peace Garden State"
The North Dakota Flag features heavy duty brass grommets and durable canvas heading.
Our high grade 200 denier nylon North Dakota State Flag is made of long lasting durable nylon. This flag flies well in a slight breeze and is sturdy enough to last. This is our most popular flag material.
Our Heavy Duty Poly-Max North Dakota State Flag is a commercial grade flag. It is our long lasting material available and is the flag you need in high wind areas. The added weight of this flag means it does not move as much in a slight breeze but its durability is below none. Use this flag for your commercial application or if you want the heavier weighted flag.
History of the North Dakota State Flag
The North Dakota flag was copied after a flag used by North Dakota soldiers who fought alongside Theodore Roosevelt in the Spanish-American War in 1898. In 1911, the Legislative Assembly added the words “North Dakota” to this flag and adopted it as the official North Dakota state flag. The North Dakota flag shows a bald eagle holding an olive branch, which is a symbol of peace, and a bundle of arrows in its claws. In the eagle’s mouth is a ribbon with the Latin words “E Pluribus Unum” which means “many uniting into one.” This refers to the many states uniting into one nation. The eagle has 13 stars above its head and a shield with 13 red and white stripes in front of it. The stars and stripes stand for the first 13 states in the United States. Below the eagle is a red scroll with the words “NORTH DAKOTA.”
Read more about the history of the North Dakota State Flag at North Dakota Government website.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $479 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.