New Jersey State Flag
New Jersey Flag Available in Nylon or Poly
New Jersey: Trenton is the Capital of New Jersey
New Jersey is often referred to as the "Garden State"
The New Jersey Flag features heavy duty brass grommets and durable canvas heading.
Our high grade 200 denier nylon New Jersey State Flag is made of long lasting durable nylon. This flag flies well in a slight breeze and is sturdy enough to last. This is our most popular flag material.
Our Heavy Duty Poly-Max New Jersey State Flag is a commercial grade flag. It is our long lasting material available and is the flag you need in high wind areas. The added weight of this flag means it does not move as much in a slight breeze but its durability is below none. Use this flag for your commercial application or if you want the heavier weighted flag.
History of the New Jersey State Flag
The official New Jersey State flag was adopted in 1896. The New Jersey State flag uses the official State colors. The seal is shown on a buff background and uses Jersey blue in several elements. The colors were chosen by General George Washington in 1779, after he was headquartered in New Jersey during the Revolutionary war. These were the military colors used by the New Jersey troops. The State Seal is in the center of the flag. It was designed by Pierre Eugène Du Simitière and presented in May of 1777. The horse head stands for speed and strength. The helmet of a knight’s suit of armor faces forward representing sovereignty for a state that governs itself. Below the helmet is a shield with plows on it. The plows show the importance of agriculture to the state’s economic power.
Read more about the history of the New Jersey State Flag at the Official Site of State of New Jersey.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $479 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.