Our multi-flag arrangement for Internal Halyard poles are Constructed of 1/8" stainless steel aircraft cable with a stainless steel thimble attached at each end. Simply select the size flag(s) you would like to fly on your internal halyard commercial poles and these arrangements will daisy chain onto your existing line.
Constructed of 1/8" stainless steel aircraft cable with a stainless steel thimble attached at each end with 2 copper crimps. These flag arrangements provide the method of attaching the flag or flags to the cable assembly. This is also an excellent method for changing the quantity of flags or the size(s) of flag(s) without having to change the entire cable assembly.
Deluxe flag arrangements are supplied with either 2 stainless steel quick links for flag size up to 6x10'. Flag size 8x12' or larger also receive the shock spring and safety cable.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Works as expected.
The item works great but sure makes a lot of noise when the wind blows. I'm sure the neighbors aren't happy. The pole itself does not operate smoothly. The flag will not come down and the whole assembly has to be taken apart in order to get it untangled. But it looks great!
The flagpole is great. I live on the beach on the Gulf in Gulfport, Ms and experience high winds often and hurricane winds at times. This is a sturdy, well built pole system that will stand up to our climate. I could not be more pleased.
Easy to replace. The cable was an exact replacement. I was only looking for the replacement cable but they had the kit that was the same price others were selling the cable only.
Great could not have ask for anything better