Eco-Glory Printed Polyester
The American Flag made from recycled PET bottles is a unique and environmentally friendly way to show your patriotism. The flag is Made In America and is woven from recycled plastic bottles, which have been turned into a durable and long-lasting fabric. It features the traditional red, white, and blue colors of the American flag, along with white headers and brass grommets for easy display. This flag is perfect for those who want to show their love for their country while also being mindful of the environment. Whether you hang it on a flagpole, display it on your wall, or use it as a backdrop for patriotic events, this flag is sure to make a statement.
This is a printed flag.
- 3 ft. x 5 ft. United Sates flag is ideal for residential use
- 11 recycled bottles equals 1 flag
- 25% more tear resistant than polycotton
- Sheds 44% more water than polycotton
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.