Connecticut State Flag
Connecticut Flag Available in Nylon or Poly
Connecticut: Hartford is the Capital of Connecticut
Connecticut is home to the Coast Guard Academy as well as Yale University.
The Connecticut Flag features heavy duty brass grommets and durable canvas heading.
Our high grade 200 denier nylon Connecticut State Flag is made of long lasting durable nylon. This flag flies well in a slight breeze and is sturdy enough to last. This is our most popular flag material.
Our Heavy Duty Poly-Max Connecticut State Flag is a commercial grade flag. It is our long lasting material available and is the flag you need in high wind areas. The added weight of this flag means it does not move as much in a slight breeze but its durability is below none. Use this flag for your commercial application or if you want the heavier weighted flag.
History of the Connecticut State Flag
The Connecticut State Flag is inspired by a memorial from the Anna Warner Bailey Chapter of the daughters of the American Revolution, Governor O. Vincent Coffin, on May 29, 1895, introduced to the General Assembly the first proposal for the adoption of a State Flag. The official flag was adopted in 1987 by the General Assembly. They also prepared an official description, "Five feet, six inches in length and four feet, four inches in width, of azure blue silk, with the armorial bearings in argent white silk with the design in natural colors and border of the shield embroidered in gold and silver. Below the shield there is a white streamer, cleft at each end, bordered in gold and browns, the streamer bearing in dark blue the motto “Qui Transtulit Sustinet.”" Qui Transtulit Sustinet is a motto that translates to "He who translated still sustains."
Read more about the Connecticut State Flag at Connecticut History
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $479 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.