Commercial Grade Aluminum Wall Flagpole with Outrigger
Introducing the Liberty Flagpoles Commercial Grade Wall Mounted Flagpole with Outrigger - a top-of-the-line product perfect for any business or organization. Available in three lengths (8, 10, and 12 feet) and two finishes (satin and bronze), this flagpole is a versatile and stylish addition to any wall. This flagpole is designed for use in areas with high density or high foot traffic, where it may not be practical to install a traditional ground-set flagpole.
A wall mounted flagpole with outrigger can be hung on any wall that can support its weight and has sufficient space. Some common locations include:
- The front of a building or storefront
- The side of a building or storefront
- A lobby or entryway
- A conference room or meeting space
- A gymnasium or sports arena
- A school or university
- And many more
The package includes a 3x5 US Flag made in America, solid braided propylene halyard, gold anodized aluminum ball, cast aluminum single stationary truck assembly with aluminum pulley, complete external halyard assembly, rope halyard #10 polypropylene, two heavy-duty stainless steel swivel snap hooks, two neoprene snap hook covers, 9" heavy-duty cast aluminum cleat, eyebolt and fixed double pulley, and a cast aluminum wall mount (anchorage kits sold separately).
As a company owned and operated by veterans, Liberty Flagpoles is committed to providing only high quality, American made flags and flagpoles. Upgrade your business or organization's flag display with the Liberty Flagpoles Commercial Grade Wall Mounted Flagpole with Outrigger.
- Solid Braided Propylene Halyard
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
- Cast Aluminum Single Stationary Truck Assembly with Aluminum Pulley
- Complete External Halyard Assembly
- Rope Halyard #10 Polypropylene
- Two Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Swivel Snap Hooks
- Two Neoprene Snap Hook Covers
- 9" Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Cleat
- Eyebolt and Fixed Double Pulley
- Cast Aluminum Wall Mount (Anchorage Kits Sold Separately)
Product Sizing Information
|Model Number||Length||Butt Diameter||Top Diameter||Wall Thickness||Weight|
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- *Individual flag purchases are heavily delayed - please be ready to wait 6 to 8 weeks for individual flags*
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.