Arkansas State Flag
Arkansas Flag Available in Nylon or Poly
Arkansas: Little Rock is the Capital of Arkansas.
Arkansas is often referred to as the "The Bear State"
The Arkansas Flag features heavy duty brass grommets and durable canvas heading.
Our high grade 200 denier nylon Arkansas State Flag is made of long lasting durable nylon. This flag flies well in a slight breeze and is sturdy enough to last. This is our most popular flag material.
Our Heavy Duty Poly-Max Arkansas State Flag is a commercial grade flag. It is our long lasting material available and is the flag you need in high wind areas. The added weight of this flag means it does not move as much in a slight breeze but its durability is below none. Use this flag for your commercial application or if you want the heavier weighted flag.
History of the Arkansas State Flag
In 1912, when the Daughters of the American Revolution were ready to present a "stand of colors", the Arkansas secretary of state relayed the information that there was not state flag. The DAR then launched a statewide design contest. After 65 designs were submitted, the committee chose a red, white and blue design submitted by Willie Kavanaugh Hocker of Wabbaseka. Hockers original design a rectangular red field upon which was centered a white rhombus diamond bordered by twenty-five white stars on a blue band. Three blue stars, centered on the flag’s horizontal axis on a white field within the rhombus, completed the plan. The state flag was then altered 2 more times, between 1913-1924. The Arkansas Flag today is still red, white and blue. The large diamond shape represents Arkansas as the only diamond producing state in America. The 25 white stars represent Arkansas as the 25th state to join the union. Three blue stars below the word ARKANSAS are symbols for the three nations which ruled Arkansas before it became a state (Spain, France, and the United States), and also signify that Arkansas was the third state created out of the Louisiana Purchase. The fourth star above the word ARKANSAS represents the Confederacy.
Read more about the history of the Arkansas State Flag at the Arkansas Secretary of State website.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.