Arizona State Flag
Arizona Flag Available in Nylon or Poly
Arizona: Phoenix is the Capital of Arizona.
Arizona is often referred to as the "The Grand Canyon State"
The Arizona Flag features heavy duty brass grommets and durable canvas heading.
Our high grade 200 denier nylon Arizona State Flag is made of long lasting durable nylon. This flag flies well in a slight breeze and is sturdy enough to last. This is our most popular flag material.
Our Heavy Duty Poly-Max Arizona State Flag is a commercial grade flag. It is our long lasting material available and is the flag you need in high wind areas. The added weight of this flag means it does not move as much in a slight breeze but its durability is below none. Use this flag for your commercial application or if you want the heavier weighted flag.
History of the Arizona State Flag
In 1910, Col Charles W. Harris designed a flag for the Arizona National Guard Rifle Team when they attended the National Matches at Camp Perry. This flag was adopted in 1917 by Arizonas Third Legislature. The Arizona State flag is divided into to halves. The top half is formed of thirteen alternating red and yellow rays which represent America's thirteen original colonies. The bottom half of the flag is a solid blue. This blue is the same on the United States flag. Arizona is a western state and this is represented in the flag, the rays show a sun setting. The middle of the flag has a large star, copper colored to represent Arizona as the largest copper producer in the United States.
Read more about the Arizona State Flag at the Arizona State Library, Archives & Public Records.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $479 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The corner is already shredded and come I guess apart, not impressed with this purchase, others have held up fo r a lot longer.