Alabama State Flag
Alabama Flag Available in Nylon or Poly
Alabama: Montgomery is the Capital of Alabama.
Alabama is often referred to as the "Heart of Dixie"
The Alabama Flag features heavy duty brass grommets and durable canvas heading.
Our high grade 200 denier nylon Alabama State Flag is made of long lasting durable nylon. This flag flies well in a slight breeze and is sturdy enough to last. This is our most popular flag material.
Our Heavy Duty Poly-Max Alabama State Flag is a commercial grade flag. It is our long lasting material available and is the flag you need in high wind areas. The added weight of this flag means it does not move as much in a slight breeze but its durability is below none. Use this flag for your commercial application or if you want the heavier weighted flag.
History of the Alabama State Flag
The official Alabama State Flag was formally adopted on February 16th, 1895. Since then, Alabama has maintained this flag for the past 127 years. The two main colors of the flag are white and Monza. The flag consists of a crimson Saint Andrew’s cross on a background of white. The bars of the cross are not supposed to be less than 6 inches wide and extend diagonally across the flag from one side to the other. The red color on the cross is a sign of the hardiness and bravery of the people of Alabama. White is a symbol of peace and honesty. The Saint Andrew’s cross is a sign of martyrdom. The ruling regarding this flag states the flag should be hoisted over the dome of a capital and any event where the flag is required unless the national flag is being used.
Read more about the Alabama State Flag at the State of Alabama Website.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.