30' Tapered Aluminum Flagpole - External Halyard
This commercial grade 30' tapered flagpole is made of high-grade spun aluminum and features a revolving truck. With any flag you want to fly, this pole is the best one out there and it will be the fit that you are looking for. At 30’ we see this flagpole best fit in front of places such as athletic fields, memorials, or any 2-3 story buildings.
This flagpole includes all you need to make your flagpole complete. We even attach a 5' x 8' flag!
All of our flags and commercial flagpoles are 100% made in the U.S.A.!
- 5 x 8 Nylon Flag
- Base Collar
- Revolving Aluminum Truck System
- Gold Anodized Ball
- 2 Bronze Swivel Snaps
- 9" Aluminum Cleat
- Ground Mounting Sleeve
|Butt Dia.||Top Dia.||Wall Thickness||Weight|
Wind Rating: Unflagged - 184 mph | Flagged: 115 mph
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Ships as: 1-2 Pieces
Do you have requirements that do not match these specifications? Please allow us to quote your specific requirements:
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- product data
- installation instructions
30’ external halyard
Fabulous, delivered without a scratch in a timely fashion with a very professional trucking company. All parts were included and the few extra parts and flags that I ordered, received within a few days, well before pole. Overall experience is five star…and quality is on surpassed. Thank you liberty flag poles, Mark.
Great product and service
Order was easy and sales was on point with product data and ETA.