PLEASE REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS ITEM
130' Tapered Steel Flagpole & Flag
This commercial grade 130' tapered flagpole with an internal halyard system and are fabricated from all new seamless steel tubing and features an internal revolving truck. As this is the tallest commercial internal halyard pole that we make, we have found this looks great in front of car dealerships, 10+ story buildings, hotels, and commercial locations near an interstate highway. This pole is very strong and durable with a winch that is gearless and self-locking at any point. This eliminates the need for a separate brake.
Our pole includes all you need to make your flagpole complete, even a 30' x 50' US flag! Don't forget all of our flags and commercial grade poles are 100% made in the United States!
- 30' x 50' Nylon Flag
- Base Collar
- Internal Halyard System
- Easy to Lower & Raise Winch System
- Gold Anodized Ball
- 2 Bronze Swivel Snaps
- Ground Mounting Sleeve: 16 Ga. Corrugated steel tubing with lightning spike, base plate, support plate and centering wedges
- Finish: All of our steel flagpoles are mechanically cleaned and chemically etched to provide a smooth surface. Two coats of two-part polyurethane primer are applied before application of two polyurethane finish coats
|Butt Dia.||Top Dia.||Wall Thickness||Weight|
Wind Rating: Unflagged - 100 mph | Flagged - 85 mph
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Ships as: 6 Sections, requires 3 field welds
Do you have requirements that do not match these specifications? Please allow us to quote your specific requirements:
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.