Halyard Cover Protects Rope Halyard
This 1-3/4" wide by 1" deep aluminum channel is designed to be used with the cleat cover boxes above by providing additional protection 5', 6', 8', or 10' above the cleat cover box.
The 5', 6', and 8' models have an upper & lower hinge assembly and is secured to the pole with six #10-32NC stain- less steel pan head screws (included). The 10' model has upper, middle and lower hinge assemblies and is secured to the pole with nine #10-32NC stainless steel pan head screws (included).
Please Contact Us For Other Color Options - Clear | Bronze | White | Black Are available
Note: Shown with cleat cover box which is sold separately and is not included in the pricing below.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- *Individual flag purchases are heavily delayed - please be ready to wait 6 to 8 weeks for individual flags*
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.