Professional Grade Tapered Aluminum Residential Flagpole
This professional-grade tapered aluminum residential flagpole is made from spun aluminum and was built to last! Perfect for any home or property, the kit includes all the parts needed to make your flagpole complete, even a properly fitted American flag!
Pick from four different sizes (20', 25',30', 35') and find the perfect flagpole for your home. With a simple installation, you can fly your flag by selecting our highest quality residential flagpole. Don't forget all of our flags and flagpoles are 100% made in the U.S.A.*!
We know you will be satisfied with this top tier one piece residential flagpole
- Nylon Flag Included
- Heavy-Duty Tapered Aluminum Flagpole
- Complete External Halyard Assembly
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball Topper
- Cast Aluminum Truck Assembly
- 9" Heavy Duty Cleat
- Spun Aluminum Flash Collar
- Ground Sleeve
- 4 Different Pole Sizes to choose
- 2 Stainless Steel Clips Included
Professional Grade Flagpole Installation Instructions
|Size||Flag Inc.||Butt Dia.||Top Dia.||Weight||Wind Rating Flagged/Unflagged|
(All professional series flagpoles feature a wall thickness of .125 --- the 35' flagpole is the exception at .188 wall thickness)
1 Year Limited
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the flagpole delivered?
This is a professional-grade one-piece aluminum flagpole, it will be delivered by a trucking company who will call the day before to arrange delivery.
Set Depth Diagram
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- installation videos