35' Tapered Aluminum Flagpole & Flag
This commercial grade 35' tapered flagpole with an internal halyard system is made of high-grade spun aluminum and features an internal revolving truck. With no rope on the outside, this newer technology allows for the pole to have a sleek modern look while simultaneously easier access to raise and lower your flags with a winch.
This pole includes all you need to make your flagpole complete, even a 6' x 10' flag! Some great places we recommend for this lovely product include any schools, 2-3 story buildings, or some motels as well.
Another great detail about all of our flags and commercial grade poles, is they are 100% made in the United States!
- 6 x 10 Nylon Flag
- Base Collar
- Internal Halyard System
- Easy to Lower & Raise Winch System
- Gold Anodized Ball
- 2 Bronze Swivel Snaps
- Ground Mounting Sleeve
|Butt Dia.||Top Dia.||Wall Thickness||Weight|
Wind Rating: Unflagged - 179 mph | Flagged - 117 mph
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Ships as: 1 or 2 Pieces Depending on Availability
Do you have requirements that do not match these specifications? Please allow us to quote your specific requirements:
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We are so in love with this flag pole - it was delivered even quicker than we expected. Roy was a pleasure to deal with when ordering. A huge tractor trailer came down our quiet country road with our 35Ft pole and the driver was very courteous. The Internal Halyard is so worth the extra we paid. We are so glad we purchased this flag pole - it's worth every penny. We purchased an additional 10 x 15 Flag and it's Spectacular and we fly it proudly. My husband is a 33 year Air Force Veteran currently serving at Westover Air Reserve Base. We live close to Westover and can hear Revelry played at 8am & 5pm daily. We salute our flag every time. Thank You Liberty for a superior product.
Ordering went well , receipt of engineered plans on time, have not received any estimate on ship date ! But overall everything seems to be working out well. ! Erich
easy easy easy