The External Flagpole Beacon is a convenient way to illuminate your flag during the night.
Crafted to meet the stringent requirements of numerous municipal and county regulations regarding lighting, the External Flagpole Beacon stands as the premier LED lighting solution in the industry. Celebrated for its luminous efficiency and eco-conscious design, this beacon is not just a light; it's a testament to innovative, green technology. With its recent acquisition of U.S. Patent 7,275,495, the flagpole beacon specializes in casting a brilliant, focused light exclusively on the flag, whether it's fluttering in the breeze or wrapped around the pole.
As an IDA Approved Dark-Sky Friendly Fixture, this flagpole light kit is engineered to:
- Significantly reduce light pollution and light trespass, ensuring that only the flag's vicinity is brightly illuminated.
- Incorporate a shield over the LED lights, effectively minimizing glare and diminishing light spillage.
Embrace the pinnacle of flag illumination with our External Flagpole Beacon, where bright meets right.
If you need to be dark sky compliant please contact us about adding the visor to the light.
Includes 12V wiring with LED bulbs.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $479 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.