United States Navy Flag:
Our United States Navy Flags come available in many different size options and we also carry a Poly-Max version of the 3' x 5' flag.
Nylon flags: Durable, UV resistant, and the most popular choice we have among all of our flag materials. The 200 denier nylon Navy Flag will sway in a light breeze, and be a durable long lasting option.
Poly-Max: This our longest lasting material available. It is heavy duty and commercial grade, and it shines best in high wind areas. The heavier grade material means it will not sway as much as the nylon is a light breeze but this flag was built to last. If you are looking for a heavy weighted look or need a flag for commercial application or high winds, than this is your flag.
- All US naval flags come with durable brass grommets
- Heavy Duty white canvas header
History of the United States Navy:
The Department of the Navy Seal, created in 1957, was to serve as the main feature of the official United States Navy flag, adopted two years later. The flag did not pass through an evolutionary development as was the case with the Navy seal.
Ships of the earliest period in the Nation's naval history wore a variety of flags, including the striped Grand Union, and those bearing a pine tree or rattlesnake. However, these various banners may be considered steps in the genesis of the national ensign, the "Stars and Stripes," rather than forebears of a specific flag for the Navy.
Toward the end of the nineteenth century the Infantry Battalion flag (above left) was introduced for use by naval landing forces. This was a blue flag with a white diamond shaped device in the center and a blue foul anchor superimposed on the diamond. For more than sixty years, the Infantry Battalion flag served as the unofficial Navy flag in drill formations and parades and at other ceremonies. An official Navy flag, truly representative of the Navy's operating forces at sea, was authorized by Presidential order 24 April 1959
Please read the full history at the official Navy website
Or learn more at the Wikipedia page:
United States Navy: The United States Navy is the largest in the world.
The Navy's march is "Anchors Aweigh" The Navy Flags are made of Nylon, feature a canvas heading and are 100% manufactured in the United States. Proudly show your patriotism with one of our US naval flags today.
At Liberty Flagpoles we do our best to give you one price that includes everything. With this in mind, we have decided to simplify our shipping process. All orders over $200 that ship through UPS or USPS ships absolutely free!
Any items that ship through freight/LTL shipping will incur a singular flat rate fee regardless of the quantity of poles or size. This is a $349 fee for freight shipping, and with that we are still sharing in the cost of shipping with you. We feel we owe that to you as our customer.
Our average cost for a 20-25' one piece flagpole is roughly $500 and costs only rise from there.
For orders under $200, we have highly discounted shipping rates to offer you and also provide multiple options to ensure you are getting the lowest possible shipping cost.
So we are doing our best to shield our customers from the fluctuations in the shipping industry.
Please see below for our current estimates on ship times - if you have any questions on shipping times please reach out to us directly.
Call: 1 800 314 2392
- Shipping for our heavy duty telescoping flagpole and flagpole kits is running approximately 3-6 days
- Our commercial flagpoles can take between 1-6 weeks to ship depending on stock and trucking availability.
- If you choose to have your flagpole anodized you need to add 3-4 weeks for the anodizing process to take place.
- As with all typical freight deliveries, the customer is responsible for unloading the item.
- For questions regarding commercial flagpole shipping, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please inspect the flagpoles prior to signing for the delivery. Any damages (or possible concealed damage) or shortages must be noted on the POD/BOL they sign, or the freight company considers it free & clear delivery. Liberty Flagpoles will not be responsible for damages noted after delivery was signed free & clear. Please contact Liberty Flagpoles immediately for freight damage or shortages, the window to report them is very short.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Excellent service from time of order through delivery. The 25 ft telescoping flag pole is top quality, second to none of those I compared it with. Directions for setting up the in ground insert with clear and precise, though most of it is common sense. Still a great guide to follow. i ordered an additional military service flag which looks great with the American Flag. I like the design of the flag clasp that permit ease of use when flying the flag at half mast. i sincerely appreciate he products entirely made in the USA.